Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hey Girl


My fashion identity has been crippled lately by my ever growing baby bump but something seemed right about this outfit, so I'm sharing! It all just came together, piece by piece! I think it was a combination of both fate and my renewed love affair with That 70's Show that brought you this week's 


This jacket is a perfect example of why I buy staple one of a kind pieces whenever I can find them... whether they fit or not. Last year I bought this banging vintage corduroy jacket for just four bucks at a local thrift store, even though then it was two sizes too big. It fits perfectly now, eh? Bwah ha ha!


 

Head to Toe
Earrings: The French Quarter Boutique
Aviators: vintage Ferarri... they were my father's
Corduroy Jacket: thrifted
Green Long Sleeve T: Gap
Brown Leather Belt: hand me down of my great grandfathers from my Grandpa Barry
Pants: American Eagle
Watch: Michael Kor's Midsize Rose Gold Runway Watch - gifted from my Mom
Brown Suede Clogs: Dansko (the MOST COMFORTABLE shoes I ever scored 1/2 off)


One of my most favorite possessions is this pair of Ferarri aviator sunglasses that belonged to my father and were given to me after he died. They fold up... like, all the way. Way cool, huh?

I linked up with:
 Momma Go Round
  Meet Virginia Design

6 comments:

  1. That jacket is amazing!!! So 70s :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby bumps are fun :) put a bow on top and call it beauty hehe.
    love the glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...