Friday, June 29, 2012

Holy Frackin Cracken!

I took a break, eh!? I have SO missed this! I can't even grasp where to begin... again.

We all know I had a baby... well, he's freakin awesome! I have a chubby little red headed, curly haired, deep ocean blue eyed boy! His little baby rolls are irresistible! Get this, he sings! Coo's constantly, for reals. See? 



Then there's my boys! O'Ryan turned 9 a couple of months after Aiden Gray's 5th birthday. We've been able to do so many awesome things already this summer and we can hardly wait to do more! Our family is growing closer and we're making memories every day.


They were lucky enough to be on the same soccer team!

Ok, something you should know about me: I tend to NOT get excited about things I should and vice versa. I think I just go overboard on trying to control my excitement and overcompensate. ANYWAY, so I never told y'all I tied the knot! (See what I mean? I GOT MARRIED!) That's one hell of a big deal but I was so overwhelmed by the whole thing and couldn't even face the tremendous load of editing that's to be done and then all the details there are to share! I did the whole thing by hand, by myself, and under $100! I promise deets are soon to follow!

Ha! I never thought I'd stand prego in a wedding dress. Better yet,
I never thought I'd stand prego in a wedding dress
on a wonderful day in my life
and with a heart full of the purest happiness!

Oh yes, we moved! We moved into my dream house on dream property. This is my view of the mountains, across the valley, from my desk in my new living room:


We're renovating this place one room at a time. With over 2500 sq ft of ceilings, walls, and floors (not to mention the 40 acres of hillside) we have our work cut out for us! I'll be sharing all of my 'get it done' techniques from now on too. My favorite part so far about this place (besides the view) is the creek that runs alongside the property:


It's great to be back and I can't wait to spend the rest of the summer with you!


xo
Ashley Marie

11 comments:

  1. Ahh! I'm so glad you're back. I've missed you more than what's appropriate, haha. And CONGRATULATIONS on getting married. =) I'm sure y'all are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Welcome back, mon petit pamplemousse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh... congrats on all the wonderful, beautiful happenings in your life!
    Happy to have you back in this crazy old blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did Robin just call you her little grapefruit or have I been drinking too much La Croix?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the beautiful baby and the wedding and new house! Whew! We have missed you, chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! You have been missed, but it looks like you have been up to many great things Can't wait to hear more about whats been going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Oh Ashley I missed you so much. Littlest man is so in love with you. I love his coo's. So so so happy to have you back in action!! I can't wait to catch up. Kiss the baby for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!!! So glad you are back. And you "sound" great and so happy! I can't wait to see more about your happenings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...