Sunday, July 1, 2012

I love you like Sunday Morning.

What a day! It's only 10:35 and we're moving right along.

I woke up to a love note on my pillow! Suddenly, I no longer need my coffee to start the day.

Look at my baby! This was taken shortly after he was devoured by kisses. <3


Look at what I won! THANK YOU LENA!!!! Check her out: Mom2MemphisandRuby 


Check her out:
{Hello Friend!}

Look forward to this:

I'm a survivor. www.violenceunsilenced.com

I'm joining them.
I've been there too. 
I'm a child survivor of physical and sexual abuse.
I'm an adult survivor of mental, emotional, physical and psychological abuse.
This week I will be 'coming out with it' for the first time online.
I'm not ashamed.
I'm not damaged.
I'm living despite it all.








I'll finally share the details of my wedding!

I made up my mind.
I made my flowers. DIY Post!
I married Brett!











I will be sharing with you what I use while caring for Declan!

Get to know what I love, what he loves, and what we both can't live without!













I have a VLOG confession.
I battle daily with a serious problem.
I'm looking for support, love, and advice.








However, I'm taking today off. I am going to get out of this house and make new friends... and all over a common interest: seeing a bunch of sweaty men take their clothes off. Although seriously ladies, I have YET to see what the fuss about Channing Tatum is. I'll let you know if I figure it out... ha!

2 comments:

  1. Declan is so cute!!!!! I just want to smother him in kisses. I love babies.

    You look beautiful in your wedding picture. I can't wait to hear the deets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got a lot of catching up to do. You're radiant! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...