Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Can't Wait to Celebrate!

Fall is here! I am so excited to celebrate Halloween, prepare an amazing Thanksgiving meal, visit with family coming in from overseas, and experience Christmas in my big house with my amazing family. I'm MOST excited about New Year's Eve though. This year, of all years, I'm putting a lot of hope into doing something amazing! 27 New Years and honestly I have yet to live the dream... 

The dream is to be decked out,  in a crowded gorgeous room, with a glass of champagne and a kiss. 

I want to wear this:





Also, I'm linking up here because it's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that dress!! I need to lose like 20 pounds though lol. Baby Iggy was harder on my body than hurricane Anna for some reason

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...