Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Darling Declan

Oh! My bebe Declan is 5 months old already! He's starting to crawl and I am a complete mess over it. I want him to grow but I want it to be slooooowly. His little baby days are flying by! I wish I were one of those super moms who managed to remember to have pictures of her baby taken on a schedule... but I'm not. Ha... in my book, to be a super mom, just remember your babies milestones. Heck, or remember their birth weight on cue!

So here's a collection of my favorite photos since his birth. They make me smile just the same! 








6 comments:

  1. He's totally adorable! What a handsome little ray of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. These kind of took my breath away and had me thinking about how I might want a baby some day. Most baby pictures do NOT do that, but anyway. These pictures are lovely. :) I especially love the first one where you are holding his feet. :) It's special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, one of the things we agreed on when we met was that we did NOT want any more babies. Well, he was determined and so he is here! We're glad it happened that way because if he wasn't a miracle bebe he wouldn't be here! Now that he's here, we couldn't do without him!

      Delete
  3. The silly couch face and scowl are my favorites. The first one is a complete and total mom moment keeper. Thanks for sharing. You're little man's the bee's knees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he gets the scowl honestly. It's a hereditary trait! You can kind of see mine in the first one. I worked for years to get rid of it, but even as I type now, it's there. I can feel it. Haha!

      Delete

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...