Thursday, August 30, 2012

You Gotta Have Friends

I love perusing sidebars of other bloggers.
I find that it's the only way to keep up with what's going on out there! 
I have found out about these since I've been back online. 
Check them out, and find me!


I won't lie, I wanted to be a part of this just so I could put the button on my page!
I love the colors and the way it was designed. I was pleasantly surprised to learn
that Shane took the time to create a map of fellow bloggers. I am excited about contacting
those near me and meeting up for some fun and collaboration!

RevolutionizeHer

Why not link up with others who's dreams are similar to yours. Why not soak up the
encouragement of women who have been where you are and are where you want to be?


1 comment:

  1. I am on RH! Everyone is so nice on there!!!


    http://countryrootscityliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...