Thursday, January 12, 2012

bloglovin' hop

I've been waiting on a bloglovin' Hop! 

Click the link to join Lena at Mom 2 Memphis & Ruby and her friends.

Bloglovin' Hop

ALSO, speaking of Lena, she tagged me! 

It's a triple threat game of tag, 11 questions form each round.

RULES:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. Legitimately tag 11 people!!


Random Things about Me:
1. I hate Coca-Cola... but my unborn child might as well have bought stock in it.
2. I watch a ridiculous amount of television each week.
3. My nickname in high school was 'Bible Study Barbie'.
4. I majored in booze & boys my freshman year at UGA.
5. The band I love the most is Motion City Soundtrack.
6. Reading to Aiden Gray is my favorite Mommy moment.
7. I'm still friends with my ex husband.
8. The most played song on my iTunes is VCR by The XX.
9. Sometimes, I just like to be angry.
10. I can't hardly wait to be an old lady.
11. I live my life by experience... the more the better!

Questions from Lena:
1. What was your favorite holiday memory this year?
decorating the tree with my whole family for the first time
2. If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be & why?
this answer changes constantly, but right now I would answer Brett's mother, Judy
she passed the November before the May we met
I would like her to like me and to know who is loving him now.
3. What's your favorite fast food/ take-out order?
chicken finger plate from Zaxby's (with extra sauce)
4. What is your worst habit?
...procrastination! yeah... I make it a habit.
5. What is your least favorite household chore?
<<<washing dishes>>>
6. What is the last thing you bought for yourself?
awesome tanks from Pac-Sun
7. If you could change your name... what would it be?
I'd opt out. I'm in love with my name!
8. Have you ever had any supernatural encounters?
too many
9. What is the ONE blog you MUST read every day?
Does Tumblr count? hahaha
10. Share you favorite joke!
What do you call fake spaghetti? IMPASTA!!!
11. Best advice you've given or received about blogging is...
BE UNIQUE


Questions for You:
1. In a fantasy life, what would you be?
2. Salty or sweet?
3. What is your favorite job you have actually had?
4. What's your favorite joke?
5. What are you doing most nights after 9?
6. Cats or Dogs?
7.What is your favorite band?
8. What's the most unhealthy thing you eat?
9. What's the best advice you have ever been given?
10. What makes you laugh... OUT LOUD?
11. What are you wearing... right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...