Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sara Lagace Tops My Birthday Wishlist

Operation Birthday Wishlist is in full swing! 

I'm starting with these babies:

Bunny Pom Pom - Sterling Silver and Recycled Fur Earrings
Bunny Pom Pom Recycled Fur Earrings

Click the photo and be transported to Sara Lagace's shop! See if you lose yourself in the listings as I did. There are so many shops on Etsy that sell the same 'ol same 'ol sh-tuff. Not this Chickadette! Sara is working on a degree in silversmith and works with a talent she's nurtured since childhood. Currently, she cuts, dyes and binds recycled fur that is oh so wearable... three seasons a year, if you ask me! I don't know how she does it... they're so gorgeous! Confession: I'm not much against buying real fur, but I do buy recycled or faux whenever I'm given the opportunity. Hopefully, I'll have the opportunity to buy these too:

Wild Fauve Paws - Fingerless Gloves with recycled fur
Wild Fauve Paws made with Recycle Coyote Fur

I contacted Sara, and she's currently offering free shipping in her shop until the end of January!

Free Shipping Code: FREESHIPPING2012


1 comment:

  1. When's your birthday? Are you a fellow Capricorn? I wanted to thank you for your comment, it got me thinking...check out my response on the blog, do you wanna. Oh and I am snagging your button too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...