Saturday, December 3, 2011

Currently In December

I LOVE logging memories. Life, for reals, is so fast and full of details and memories that I hate to lose. You already know I log my fave words in a quote book... Well, I found this today wandering around the blogosphere and think it's a pretty on point idea! I took away and added some to make it a little more personal for me. Join me (if you wanna, and you do, because you're OCD like me, right? Right? righT. Raa-ight. Ra-I-Tuh. Right.?)


Currently Photoraphed: post-decorating family photo fun

Currently Counting Down To: Christmas = 21 Days
Currently Hysterical Over: Texts from Bennett
Currently Broadening: my blog reading list
Currently Concluding: that I'm a dork, and I don't want to change that

Currently Reading: V Magazine
Currently Thinking: that I love my beau
Currently Saving All Our Pennies For: Christmas
Currently Wanting To Travel To: Highlands for Xmas Family Fun
Currently Wanting To Learn: patience
Currently Never Wanting to Forget: these moments after Aiden leaves my bed he snuck into

Currently Drooling Over: computer tablets
Currently Listening To: indie Christmas music fantasticness {She & Him, Sleeping at Last, Jonathan Jones, No Sleep Til Christmas compilation}
Currently Obsessed With: my baby bump
Currently 1st Place Comedic Genius: Tom Haverford (Aziz Ansari) 
Currently Addicted To: blogging
Currently Confessing: I add contrast to my photos to make me look tan.
Currently Fantasizing About: a new car
Currently My Motto: keep on keepin on
Currently Dreaming Of: my date tonight
Currently Needing To Update: my wardrobe
Currently Yearning For: kiwi and oranges
Currently Want To See In My Closet: maxi dresses
Currently Enjoying: my new Christmas tree
Currently Have A Girl Crush On: my friends (photo from last night)

Currently Shopping: every.where
Currently Discovered: BCBG heels
Currently Redecorating: my living room

So, I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of excitement this list offers.... perhaps it was just a bad time to think about it. Whatever, I'll adjust it as it comes to mind. 

4 comments:

  1. Heyyy, I would love to trade buttons with you! I'm on my way to put your button on my blog, And I will definitely try to join your blog hop:)

    Thanks so much!!
    <3kodi
    iamleavingmymark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Currently Want To See In My Closet: maxi dresses"

    MEEEE TOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm so glad you linked up! I love learning new things about people. And if you do this every month. It's SOOO fun to go back and look at. :) I'll try to be a bit more creative next time. We'll get this thing right yet. :) lol.

    Digger
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday Blog Hop, I am now following your blog. Em

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...