Monday, December 12, 2011

Sick Day (and morning and night)

UGH

Not much for accomplishing anything today. What a waste! Unless you happen to be my Hulu Queue... to which I owe a big thank you to keeping me entertained all day. I had a friend tell me once that they didn't mind sick days so much because it gave them a perfect excuse for wasting the day watching television (ahem, Beth). I second that!

Quite frankly I'm not in the mood to do much... or think much. However, to keep from letting today be a complete bust I have picked a completely random memory to share with you! This video is really adorable and totally worth watching. This fall while at the carnival (for the first time) with Aiden Gray, he surprised me and quite a few other parents as he marched his little behind up the steps to the giant slide. I love I captured his face of hesitation at the top and then the switch to determination as he rode the slide down. I was able to get a few photos from it... you can see his terror! But as you will also see, it didn't stop him any from asking 'Can I do it again, Mom!?' I love my little dare devil!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...