Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Rain


This is almost now in Northeast Georgia. It's raining outside today and honey golden leaves are scattered in bits over the green grass. The blue jay outside of my window doesn't seem to care though. I love him. I think I'll keep my eyes open today as I drive through the mountains. I'm going to open myself up to my father's spirit and welcome the beauty of the scenery that surrounds me into my soul. Today I want to sit and breathe it all in.... and find those sweaters that have been stored away for the past 6 months!

P.S. the image above is linked to a beautiful Tumblr owned by ilikeprosperina, click the image to jump to a beautiful and inspiring page. the owner has a knack for acquiring photos of gorgeous women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...