Thursday, February 16, 2012

Check it.

I made a new friend. Her name is Ophelia. This is who she is:

Always Ophelia


Hi there my name is Ophelia from Always Ophelia! I’m originally from Florida but boogied on over to the west coast, and now live on the central coast of California, best decision ever! I went to FIDM in Los Angeles for product development and now, while I am continuing my education (for business), I work part time as a visual merchandiser! I have some amazing people in my life and an adorable wiener dog named Fritz.
I started blogging as a creative outlet and I have really enjoyed it. I have met some great people through it and feel inspired everyday from my followers and the ones that I follow! On my blog you can read anything from my daily life, including photos, to things I find inspiring in the moment, such as current trends. Some things I enjoy doing when I’m not working is traveling, hanging out at the beach, any outdoor activity, happy hour, and snuggling up to a good movie. So I hope you stop by and like what you see!

I met her through the Vlog Hop I did last week and connected with her because of how much I related to her. Here's her vlog about why she blogs: CLICK ME

2 comments:

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...