Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wish! {out loud} #10


It's time for our weekly link up! I host this blog hop with Robin Kristina and hope you'll pop over there and follow these lovelies. I enjoy reading their blogs and I'm sure you will too!
*read intro post here*





I wish I could let go of the fear for my unborn baby boy.

I just want to enjoy being pregnant.

So far, this pregnancy has been so dramatic! 

First, finding out that I was even pregnant was a shock that knocked me off of my feet. Then came the all day, constant nauseousness. Followed by a nerve wrecking pain because he was turned 'catywompus' as my midwife pointed out. 

I then passed out due to a racing heart and now get to wear a super awesome heart monitor.

NOW, I find out I failed my sugar drink test and have gestational diabetes... the severity of which will be determined on Tuesday after a in depth 4 hour test. I just pray to God I won't have to take insulin shots. I'm petrified of needles. I nearly faint getting my finger pricked!

Thankfully, there seems to be nothing 'wrong' so far, just a bunch of scares and need for concern. It still sucks though. I would prefer everything go perfectly and my bundle of joy be delivered healthy and be given to me, also healthy.


Deets:
1. Grab the button and attach it to your post

2. Get your wish post up on your own blog! If you've already played along, either introduce a new wish or let us know how this one is going. 

3. Go to any of the 3 hostesses blogs to link-up
(They're connected so you only have to add it on one!)

4. Start hopping around to the others participating and see how you can help!

5 comments:

  1. Will be praying for your nerves and for your healthy baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you in my prayers doll..hope that everything will be just fine!! Take it easy..lots of love from across the pond!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you my friend. I will continue to pray for you and your sweet boy. Just try not to stress. That will make it worse, everything will turn out for the best. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a couple of awards!

    http://www.gracelovesiggy.com/2012/02/award-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those sugar tests are no fun! I always just barely passed mine and would wait on pins and needles hoping for the news that I didn't have to go in for the 4-hour one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...