Monday, November 14, 2011

Black & White + Lace & Leather












haha, this is my 'kissy model face'



Pumps: found at an Estate sale $2
Black Zipper Leggings: gifted
White Camisole: Rampage
Lace Tank: Urban Outfitters
Too Small Hoodie: F21
Cropped Leather Jacket: gifted
Necklace: thrifted
Earrings: The French Quarter
Lips: Classic Red by Estee Lauder

My favorite parts of this look are the super high messy bun I tried (and LOVED) for the first time, red lips, and  the new bussom I have been given by my baby bump!

Black + White | Everybody, Everywear

*Have you entered my giveaway!? Check it out and enter HERE*

3 comments:

  1. That outfit is HOT! I am loving the red lips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I sport 'em whenever I can! I secretly wish (outloud) I was 1940's movie star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last picture. :) And the outfit! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...