Wednesday, November 9, 2011


So I've been stalking -literally- like, 30 blogs a day trying to figure out the direction I want to go with mine and trying SO HARD to find other people out there that I can relate to... I've only found 3. I hope to eventually share more info on the ladies but this... THIS... couldn't wait.




I met a chic named Katie and she owns the blog 'Desert Gypsy Mama' (sidebar link coming soon) and today she seemed to share my hesitance of jumping on the Everything Everyday band wagon. Well, kudos to her for not just giving in like I did and starting her own: "WTF Wednesday". It's an awesome read and I KNOW a few of you (ahem Beth & Sarah) will enjoy the info as much as I did. Click the link above to jump to the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...