Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday


google

This is my first official 'link up' attempt. I typically would avoid doing stuff like this, but everything just sorta fell into place. For one, the name of the blog is "The Vintage Apple". I mean come on, coincidence? Yes, probably.... but still a pretty friggin awesome one! 

*NOTE: I just started 'pinning' yesterday and although it seems pretty easy to catch on to, I'ma bit nervous.*

Here's what I've got this week. Today I'm feeling sparkles. On a dreary fall day while waiting for rain, I could totally use the inspiration to sparkle! *click photo to follow link*


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...