Tuesday, November 8, 2011





 First What I Wore post and I have to say I'ma teensy bit nervous, I hope I don't look too awkward! I'm sure things will get easier as I get going. Now for the deets:


Black Pashmina: gift
Thermal: Aerie
Skirt: Free People
Duster: vintage, thrifted
Thigh High Socks: Target
Ankle Boots: Forever 21
Jewelry: The Vintage Peach (mine!)


This black skirt is actually a waist high fully elastic skirt which I have found to be incredibly useful these past few weeks of pregnancy! I love how perfect the length is too. I can pull it down or hike it up depending on the outfit. I think showing a bit of leg is a tasteful way to show some skin and feel sexy... despite the ever-growing baby bump!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog! Looks like you're just getting started, but so far so good! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying "Hi!"

Peace,
Ashley Marie

Check it:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...